Tim and Tamara's Weblog

If you're reading this, you must be REALLY bored.

Friday, May 20, 2005

Get S.M.A.R.T.

Or maybe, 'Another one bites the dust' would be a more appropriate title, as it looks like I've just lost another hard drive in my desktop. Fortunately, by some weird miscalculation on Seagate's part, the warranty doesn't expire for another three days! I've already sent this one back twice, so maybe the third time will be the charm?

I got volunteered to be a helper/judge at the National Science Olympiad tomorrow, should be interesting. After that, I'm heading up to the parent's for the night to hang out with Amit and the guys before he moves out to California to start his new job with Nvidia's hardware design group, and to check out my parent's new car--the Honda Civic hybrid.

-Tim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home