Tim and Tamara's Weblog

If you're reading this, you must be REALLY bored.

Saturday, March 19, 2005

The Wedding

Both the ceremony and reception went great! We had a lot of fun and they tell us that we even actually got married at some point during the whole circus!

The highlights of the ceremnoy for the guests included when our mother's high-fived one another after lighting the unity candles and, of course, the soap explosions from Matthew and Dan as we exited the church. Unfortunately, we missed both of these events as neither of us were actually in the room for the high-five and the soap explosions were behind us. Oh well, at least we have pics. Anyway the highlight for me was seeing Tamara in her dress for the first time while walking down the aisle.

The reception was fun. The fishes were a huge hit, and they were all adopted quickly, in fact, I believe there was actually more demand than supply! I'm trying to compile a list of what they all got named, so far I know of 'George', 'Bubbles' and 'Mr. Fish' (who was very nearly 'Captain Nachos'). And surprisingly, Tamara and I successfully left the reception without anyone doing anything horrible to our car!

-Tim

(Obviously I didn't actually post this on the night of the wedding, I'm just pre-dating it.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo,

my fish is now named 'Gail' like the goldfish CJ has on the west wing...

and eileen's is named 'turtle' aka 'turtle the fish' as named by her sister erin

later
~~Dan

4/08/2005 01:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home