Tim and Tamara's Weblog

If you're reading this, you must be REALLY bored.

Monday, March 07, 2005

Long Weekend

Saturday: The Bachelor Party. Actually, it was fairly tame, but that doesn't mean I'm going to post any details. However, I will say that we started the night at the new mexican restaurant in town, Casa Fiesta. The service was slow, the food was bland, and the prices were high, not really what you expect (or want) at a mexican restaurant.

Sunday: The Bridal Shower. I'm told it went very well, and that Melanie did a fantastic job! It was pretty tough to pull off given Tamara's schedule and the fact that half the attendents live up near Chicago. Tamara got a bunch of great gifts, but I think here favorite was the recipe box that my grandfather had made and my Aunt and Mom filled with family recipes.

I ended up golfing with Dan, Dad and Cosmo. Not really my favorite activity, but it was nice out, and I suppose otherwise I would have just been playing Knights of the Old Republic all day.

Next weekend should be even crazier the Van Volunteer Reunion and EOH. Plus it's also the department's grad student recruiting weekend and there's something called 'Pom Pom Weekend' that's made securing hotel rooms a real headache. The good news is I think I finally lined up a restaurant for us on Friday night.

-Tim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home