Tim and Tamara's Weblog

If you're reading this, you must be REALLY bored.

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Delaying the Inevitable

Turns out that the Qual is not going to be tomorrow and Tuesday, as we were originally told. Instead, it's going to be next Monday and Tuesday, meaning I've just been given an extra week of wonderful stressing out about the exam.

I can't tell you how thrilled I am about it. Really. Thrilled.

It also means that everything I had thought I was finally going to get done next week is going to be postponed. I just can't seem to get anything done with this exam hanging over my head all the time. In the mean time, I've basically taken most of this weekend off from 'studying', although I have done some today (and will do more), not that I did anything else productive with that time off.

-Tim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home