Tim and Tamara's Weblog

If you're reading this, you must be REALLY bored.

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

The Long Road to Recovery

Wow what a weekend! My parents and uncle came down for a whirlwind three days. Dinner at a propective at the Silvercreek (which we may end up using for the rehersal dinner), a hockey game, two plays (including Daniel's of course), and installing our new water heater and builiding a shed for our backyard. Luckily, my injured foot got me out of most of that! Seriously though, it's getting better. I can now walk around the house fairly well, but still need the crutches to go to class.

The Physics Van is going to have a reunion of volunteers in the spring and I've finally got the website for it up here. This should be a blast if we can get a decent number of volunteers to come back! Everyone here is really excited about it!

-Tim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home