Tim and Tamara's Weblog

If you're reading this, you must be REALLY bored.

Monday, June 06, 2005

Random Happenings

Tamara went wedding dress shopping with Kathy today (Kathy and Jon are getting married in October). And I went out to buy a couple of new dress shirts so that I'll have something to wear to all these upcoming weddings.

The cheesecake turned out well! It's not exactly chocolatey, but it looks cool.

I finally figured out what was wrong with the lawnmower and finished the lawn today. After an exhaustive scientific analysis I realized that the spark plug had come unplugged. Started right up after I fixed that. I'm glad I didn't try to take it to a repair shop, the embarrassment would have forced me to change my name and leave the state.

-Tim

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

After what it took to get me to change my name to match yours!!! ;-)

6/12/2005 11:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home