Tim and Tamara's Weblog

If you're reading this, you must be REALLY bored.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Extreme Cleaning

After changing the cats' litter today, I went to tackle the dishes that had been mounting in the sink, the ones that the dishwasher could not deal with. As I approached the counter, I was stunned to find that the crockpot had not been cleaned since Tamara made beef stew. Never mind how long it had been sitting out, you don't want to know. By this time the remains of the once tasty stew had become the science fair project of the damned But the worst was yet to come, for my next task was to clean the refrigerator.

What I found there, I will not recount here. Afterall, you may have just eaten, or be just about to eat, or may, perhaps, be considering ever eating again, and so I will spare you the knowledge of what I discovered hiding in the depths of that cold box. Let me just say that I hope the garbage men come early tomorrow...

-Tim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home