Tim and Tamara's Weblog

If you're reading this, you must be REALLY bored.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Just when I think I'm out...

So it looks like I will be TAing this semester afterall. The department was short on people for Physics 140 and asked a few of us who were experienced with the course to fill in. I'll only have two or three one-hour sections, so it shouldn't be too much work--and they offered a pretty good incentive.

I played tennis with ck Friday night and finally just cut my who-knows-how-old hybrid kevlar strings. I seriously have no idea when I last had that racquet strung, but the strings were ridiculously loose and frayed. Neither of us could believe that they hadn't broken yet. Sure they're 'durable', but that really just means that they survive long past when they cease to be useful. I'm switching back to normal strings this time.

-Tim

1 Comments:

Blogger tjmcardl said...

Well, I ended up dropping it off yesterday while doing some other errands. I just got the basic/cheap synthetic gut at 16 gauge. Is the lightning xx that much better?

I've never really been that picky about my strings--my style is pretty coarse.

-Tim

8/20/2006 01:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home