Tim and Tamara's Weblog

If you're reading this, you must be REALLY bored.

Monday, August 15, 2005

Spay day? No way.

Tamara and I left the house at about 4am on Saturday so that Tamara could go to another 'spay day' up in Chicago. Suffice to say, it wasn't a pleasant drive. In fact, from Gilman to well past Kankakee, it rained so hard that we literally couldn't see out the windows. We actually found the place without incident once we'd finally reached the city (Tamara has been there several times now, but we were coming from opposite the usual direction), I dropped her off and turned back south towards my parent's house, they were pretty surprise when I pulled up.

Unfortunately, I was only there about ten minutes before Tamara called to say that there was no one at the vet clinic and would I please come pick her up. Sigh. We ended up going back to my parent's house to take a nap before going out to lunch with them and then heading back home.

Apparently, they had rescheduled for next weekend and didn't bother to let Tamara know.

-Tim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home