Tim and Tamara's Weblog

If you're reading this, you must be REALLY bored.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

It just never ends, does it?

My video card is on its way in for service due to a faulty fan. The fan would just stop spinning at random, driving the temperature of the card up to 90 degrees celsius while playing games. I could restart it by just spinning it with my finger, but that didn't really seem like a workable long term solution.

The card is just over a year old now, and I was sure that the warranty would have expired. But I was never able to find any warranty information on Leadtek's site, and they gave me an RMA so hopefully this will get taken care of quickly.

I am starting to see the sense in just using a game console for gaming, it's just too bad I always pick the wrong one.

-Tim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home