Tim and Tamara's Weblog

If you're reading this, you must be REALLY bored.

Monday, November 07, 2005

Casting for the Pod People

The science journal Nature has been putting up its own experimental podcast. (what's a podcast?) I've listened to the last few episodes and it's pretty good.

I didn't think that I would like podcasts since I never got into talk radio (which is very similar really) but the Nature one is very short and to the point. They usually cover 4 or 5 stories in about 20 minutes, so there's no DJ chatter or other unnecessary fluff to get in the way.

I also liked NPR's 'Science Friday' but it's definitely a packaged radio show. There's more depth, but my attention span just isn't long enough for more than a few minutes of listening.

-Tim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home